Positive Aqua Solution Aeration Systems...
High-performance aeration systems are one of the most misunderstood technologies in wastewater treatment. This misunderstanding is largely the result of their evolution from facultative lagoons, in which algae played a vital role with long hydraulic retention times.
Inna Water Positive Aqua Solution (PAS) high-performance aeration systems have much more common with that of activated sludge systems delivering sub 10mg/l BOD5 effluent qualities. Maintaining healthy levels of dissolved oxygen is one of the most, if not the most important water quality parameter, in effective nutrient and bacteria control.
The major advantages of PAS high-performance aeration systems are their low cost and their minimal need for operator attention. Furthermore, their innovative versatile designs enable easy deployment and straightforward retrofitting to existing, treatment tanks, ponds and lagoons.
PAS aids the preservation and conservation precious water resources by:
• Reducing energy consumption
• Conserving and recycling water
• Replacing and or completly removing the use of harmful chemicals
• Converting BOD to CO2 and H2O
• Reducing the amount of off-site sludge disposal
• Ensuing EPA compliance
• Helping companies achieve ISO 14,000 Certification