BioAmp Class1 Natural Bacteria...
BioAmp presents a rare opportunity when solving environmental wastewater problems. The system Nominated for The Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award Program needs no large capital investment and brings with it an immediate measurable impact with sizeable cost reductions. BioAmp is a revolutionary new environmentally friendly system which solves a range of waste water problems and at the same time brings considerable cost savings.
BioAmp uses naturally occurring safe class 1 bacteria with NSF approval reducing: grease, fats and oil build-up, as well as eliminating odours. It is ideal for use on food processing waste water treatments at far less cost than other bacteria based systems. The compact, computer controlled microbial fermentation unit delivers a large amount of active, naturally occurring safe bacteria directly into collection systems, pre-treatment tanks and lagoons.
BioAmp conserves precious resources by:
• Reducing energy consumption
• Conserving water
• Replacing harmful existing chemicals
• Converting BOD to CO2 and H2O
• Reducing the amount of off-site sludge disposal necessary
• Can help companies achieve ISO 14,000 Certification
• The BioAmp is an on-site microbial fermentation and delivery system that produces an unprecedented amount of active, naturally occurring bacteria, automatically every day.